Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heathy Body Challenge Update

It has been awhile since I've commented on my weight loss. I tried to weigh myself this morning, and the scale is on the fritz. It's battery-powered, so either it needs new batteries or it's just given up after being beaten on by children. Not sure. I will change the batteries later on and see if that helps.

The last time I weighed myself was sometime last week. I was 159.6 lbs. I haven't been in the 150s for a looooooong time, so it was nice to see. My biggest goal is to continue exercising, which will probably be difficult once t-ball/baseball season arrives. I continue to eat healthy, but I splurge more often than I should. I am holding fast to Michael Pllan's rule that you can eat all the junk food you want as long as it's homemade (although I don't suppose homemade apple pie from the cafe down the road counts, nor does Ivanna Cone's homemade ice cream).

I am receiving many compliments about how good I look, which is unbelievably motivating. On Tuesday night Colby cam home from work, wrapped his arms around me, and said, "You're getting too skinny." I think he was just trying to get me into bed.

No comments: